Corporate Wellness with Cross-Training
Did you know that 70% of healthcare costs in the United States are preventable? According to the American Heart Association, $32 BILLION a year is lost in the workforce because of premature illness associated with cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Company benefits for providing a wellness program include: lower healthcare costs, reduced absenteeism and greater productivity and morale. Returns on investment include double-digit decreases in sick leave, hospital admissions, disability days and per capita workers compensation costs.
In fact, 86% of companies with more than 50 employees offer a wellness program, and 31% of employers offering disease management programs reported a positive return on investment.
Benefits of a Corporate Wellness program with EliteFit Cross-Training Include:
- Educating employees about the benefits of an active lifestyle
- Higher Productivity
- Improved Morale
- Improved Co Worker Relations
- Improving strength and endurance
- Increased Self Esteem, Daily Energy, and Motivation
- Reduced Turnover
- Reduced Absenteeism
- Reduced Insurance Premiums
- Stress reduction
- Weight Loss or Management
Employees spend approximately 36% of their total waking hours at work. This makes the worksite an ideal place to provide workers with the knowledge and skills needed to help improve attitudes and behaviors concerning health.
At EliteFit Cross-Training we have the qualified and experienced personnel to help employees get started in a health and fitness program and see results. We offer a variety of programs and services to ensure employees are motivated to get started and stay active. Our corporate plans are simple but effective and can be customized for your needs.
- An engaging environment for all employees, no matter what fitness level
- Baseline Testing/Retesting
- Benchmark workouts each month to gauge progress
- Experienced, Certified coach dedicated to your program.
- Hour – long group workouts, scaled to all fitness levels
- Individual Evaluation
- Weight Loss Challenges
Company Purchase Plan
Employees enroll with no out-of-pocket expenses. Your company will be invoiced for the total classes and it can either absorb the full cost or deduct a portion of the fee from the employee’s paycheck.
Group Rate Plan
Group Rates require a minimum of 10 new members during enrollment.
Contact us to discuss your company’s program!