Why EliteFit, Alamogordo’s Community-Building Sport, is different. A typical day…
– Scan your card to be let in and greeted by no one or someone studying for a test.
– Workout alone on boring machines, running in place and doing the same routines.
– Other members all have their headphones on and flex in the mirror.
– Get minimal (if any) results. Fizzle out after two months but keep paying for 10 more.
– Check in with someone who knows you and is helping you succeed.
– Workout with a Trainer performing a full spectrum of functional movements.
– Other members talk with you, laugh with you, and encourage you because they are doing the same workout.
– Get measurable results, “enjoy” the process, become hooked, never look back.