EliteFit Cross-Training – Strength & Conditioning – Alamogordo Fitness
EliteFit Warm-up (No Measure)
2 ROUNDS OF 8-10 REPS OF:
Wall Facing Squats
Upward Facing Dog Hold
1. Down and “FINISH” / Dip and Drive: SPEED THROUGH THE MIDDLE
2. Elbows High and Outside: KEEP THE BAR CLOSE
3. Muscle Snatch: STRONG TURNOVER
4. Snatch Lands (Power – 2”, 4”, 6”): FOOTWORK
5. Snatch Lands (Full): FOOTWORK
Warm-up Starts promptly at Class Start Time(s). 10 Minutes to complete.
Scheduled Programming will start immediately thereafter. If you need
additional stretching please come a few minutes early prior to class.
3 Rounds for time of:
7 Deadlifts, 275#
10 Burpee Pull-ups
14 single arm KB Thrusters 53# (7 each arm)
20 Box Jumps, 24″
In honor of Captain Jeffrey Bowen, of Alexander, North Carolina, died July 28, 2011. The 37-year-old was a 13-year veteran of the Asheville Fire Department.
To learn more about Bowen click here
Scaled: Deadlifts @ 60% of 1RM.